#XRP is trading on a green 4 according to the TD Sequential trading method, which sets XRP for a potential 5 more weeks of upside. A huge week last week took XRP past the 21EMA and the resistance zone at R14.50 with no fanfare at all.
There was a small uptick in volume accompanying this move but you can clearly still see lower volumes than during the previous bull run. This is something to keep an eye on as this move unfolds.
Smaller timeframes are oversold and a bit of a pullback could be expected before the run continues.
NEED TO KNOW MORE?
JOIN JURGEN FOR AN EXCLUSIVE TRADING & ARBITRAGING MASTER CLASS ON 18 AUGUST 2021.
Our online Master Class presented by Xago’s Chief Commercial Officer & Co-founder, Jurgen Kuhnel, will provide you with the following knowledge:
- An overview of XRP and Bitcoin: history, purpose and the differences between the two.
- Technical Analysis and why it is necessary.
- How to place trades safely and securely on Xago’s Trade Xchange using Xago’s bespoke Pegged Ordering System.
- How to Trade with Xago’s Exclusive Automated Trading Bots – The Arbitrager & Momentum.
- The necessary tools, tips and techniques in order to trade and arbitrage effectively.
- Insights into the 2021 market.
For more information, please click here or contact:
Cheridan Inglis, Chief Marketing & Compliance Officer